sábado, 9 de septiembre de 2006

September vacations!

Finally, after a very, very long wait and a couple of quite frustrating attempts, In a couple of hours I'll be finally out of my country... well, only for a week.

So, what can I tell? Except that... I'm really excited about having a javanese pampering massage this sunday, climbing a real mountain on Monday, killer whale watching on Wednesday and tasting real chinese, indi or thai food on Thursday and Friday.

Do you guess where I'll be? I'll give you some clues:


O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.




No hay comentarios: